Artisans: Reach tricky platform
- As soon as you’re able to control Spyro, run towards the hilltop where the two Gnorcs are. From this viewpoint, glide onto the platform opposite you. You can see some gems and a treasure chest on it. Once you land, the Skill Point will be yours.
Stone Hill: Burn the hidden pink tulip
- In Stone Hill (Artisans) immediately after reaching the area with the Shepherds, stop for a moment. Use your camera to look behind you and point it up. You’ll see a pink tulip sitting on the higher area of the level. Reach this area and burn it to get the Skill Point.
Town Square: All bulls stuck
- In Town Square (Artisans) are several bulls running around the level. To get this Skill Point you need to charge each bull instead of flaming them. Doing so will cause the bull’s horns to get stuck on the floor. Make sure to not flame them after to avoid voiding the Skill Point.
Peacekeepers: Scare 6 Gnorcs into tents
- In the Peace Keepers Home world are several Foot Soldiers that will retreat back into their tents in fear if you flame at least one of them. Luckily there are 9 tents, so all you need to do is to kill one Foot Soldier to scare the nearby ones back into their tents. Rinse and repeat until you unlock the Skill Point.
Dr. Shemp: Perfect
- To unlock this Skill Point you need to defeat Dr. Shemp (just the boss) without taking damage. Dr. Shemp is a level in Peace Keepers.
High Caves: Burn hidden painting
- In High Caves (Magic Crafters), after killing the Green Druids moving the platforms they’re standing on, you’ll enter a new area. Instead of continuing on, turn 360° and to the left side of the entrance is the hidden painting. Burn it for a Skill Point.
Blowhard: Ride a Druid platform for 10 seconds
- Halfway through the level, you will have to enter a cave where a set of Green Druids are moving platforms you have to use to get across to the other side. Stand on one of these platforms for at least 10 seconds to unlock this Skill Point. This is very easy because Druids don’t hurt you.
Terrace Village: No electric floor damage
- During the second half of Terrace Village, a level in the Beast Makers world, you’ll find some floors that are being intermittently electrocuted by Gnorcs. To get this Skill Point you need to get to the Exit Vortex area without ever being electrocuted.
- To unlock this Skill Point you need to defeat Metalhead (just the boss) without taking damage.
Dream Weavers: Secret room
- On your way to Icy Flight you will have to flame to Clock Fools to activate two platforms. Before doing so, cross the illusion wall that is found right opposite the first pillar. To unlock the Skill Point you need to walk over to the dark green circle.
Haunted Towers: Burn blue wizard hat
- For this Skill Point you need to find a hidden blue wizard hat that is sitting on top of a roof. After using the first whirlwind, go up the stairs and when you get to the last step stop for a moment. In the distance you’ll see a castle and a small platform you’ll be able to fly to. Fly to the platform and you’ll find the blue wizard hat here. You may not be able to reach it with a regular flight, so be ready to flame the hat while as you approach the platform or ram off the platform to extra distance while flying.
Lofty Castle: Destroy hidden stump
- After you freed the first set of fairies, they will make a whirlwind for you to cross over to the central area. After you land in the central area, to your immediate left there’s a tower and behind it a small grassy platform with the hidden tree stump on it. To reach it, proceed through the level normally as you would to reach the exit. After the S-shaped indoor walkway, turn right and glide over to a platform with a tree on it, then glide over to the tower. You need to glide around the tower to reach the tree stump next to it. You can only ram it.
- To unlock this Skill Point you need to defeat Jacques (just the boss) without taking damage.
Gnasty Gnorc: Perfect
- To unlock this Skill Point you need to defeat Gnasty Gnorc (just the boss) without taking damage.
Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage
Idol Springs: Landing on top of the small idol
- In the area where you need to play the orb challenge to release all hula girls, there is a small idol you can fly to. To get on top of it, you need to reach a higher area that you get to while collecting all the gems in the level.
Colossus: Perfect score in hockey
- One of the orb challenges in Colossus is to beat an ice hockey minigame twice. During the first Orb challenge you will play solo whereas during the second one challenge you will playing against a bear adversary. For both minigames you need to win without suffering any goals.
Hurricos: Flame all of the small windmills
- Scattered throughout Hurricos are small windmill Spyro can destroy. Flame or ram them all to unlock this Skill Point.
Aquaria Towers: Destroy all seaweed
- In Aquaria Towers, a level from Summer Forest, you can find seaweed that Spyro can destroy while using the Superflame power-up. It just so happens that in this level there is a Superflame power-up. Once activated, swim through it and then retrace your steps throughout the level to superflame all seaweed. Unless you do this after unlocking the Permanent Superflame power-up, you will probably need to use the power-up more than once.
Ocean Speedway: Under 1:10
- Finish this speedway in under 1:10.
Crush’s Dungeon: No damage
- Defeat Crush without taking a single hit. If unscathed, you’ll hear a chime at the end of the fight, meaning you’ve unlocked this Skill Point.
Skelos Badlands: Destroy the Catbats quartet
- Towards the end of Skelos Badlands you’ll be able to reach a higher area where you can find a rocket with which you need to destroy an iron chest and a set of 4 catbats. Spit a rock at each one of them to unlock this Skill Point.
Skelos Badlands: Flame all cacti
- Scattered throughout Skelos Badlands are cacti Spyro can flame. Flame them all to unlock this Skill Point.
Metro Speedway: Under 1:15
- Finish this speedway in under 1:15.
Scorch: Knock the coconut out of all trees
- Scattered throughout Scorch are palm trees with coconuts on top. Flame or ram each palm tree to drop a coconut and finally unlock this Skill Point. The palm trees with the monkeys don’t count for this.
Fracture Hills: Complete three laps of the Supercharge course
- One of the orb challenges in Fracture Hills requires you to free a Faun from being locked inside a temple. To free her you need to use the Supercharge power-up available in the level, but you first need to activate it by farming enough kills. Once activated, run one lap to free the faun. You can obviously combine this Skill Point with the orb challenge by freeing the Faun at the end of the third lap.
Icy Speedway: Under 1:15
- Finish this speedway in under 1:15.
Gulp’s Overlook: No damage
- Defeat Gulp without taking a single hit. If unscathed, you’ll hear a chime at the end of the fight, meaning you’ve unlocked this Skill Point. It’s recommended going for this once you’ve unlocked the Permanent Superflame power at the end of the game. With it you’ll knock Gulp out in matter of seconds.
Gulp’s Overlook: Hit Ripto
- During the fight with Gulp, you’ll notice that Ripto is enjoying himself by sitting on a throne. To unlock this skill point you need to hit Ripto with one of the weapons the pterodactyls are dropping from the sky (rockets, bombs, and TNTs) for you. Position your camera so that the chosen weapon hits Ripto, aim, and then charge for TNTs or flame for rockets and bombs. If done correctly, you should hear a chime and unlock the Skill Point upon hitting Ripto.
Canyon Speedway: Under 1:10
- Finish this speedway in under 1:10.
Ripto’s Arena: No Damage
- Defeat Ripto without taking a single hit. If unscathed, you’ll hear a chime at the end of the fight, meaning you’ve unlocked this Skill Point. It’s recommended going for this once you’ve unlocked the Permanent Superflame power at the end of the game. With it you’ll knock Ripto out in matter of seconds.
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
Sunny Villa: Flame all trees
- Scattered throughout Sunny Villa are trees Spyro can flame. Flame them all to unlock this Skill Point.
Sunny Villa: Skateboard course record I
- The skateboard course is an area you need to visit if you’re aiming for 100% completion of the level. Here are two egg challenges that require you to catch lizards. Once you’ve cleared both egg challenges, you can replay the course as many times as you want. To acquire this Skill Point, you need to beat the record which is 3,200 points before the time is up.
Molten Crater: Assemble tiki heads (During Sgt. Byrd’s mini game)
- To unlock this Skill Point you first need to release Sgt. Byrd in Midday Gardens after paying Moneybags the required amount of 700 gems. Once you have freed him you can return to Molten Crater and take on his challenge. This egg challenge requires you to put all heads together in a circle. There is a visibly larger platform near the beginning of the area where you can place them all (the area with the NPC is). Do this BEFORE placing them on the tikis’ bodies.
Molten Crater: Supercharge the wall
- In the Egg Thief area, there is a cracked wall you can Supercharge your way into. Supercharge into it to unlock this Skill Point.
Seashell Shore: Catch the Funky Chicken
- Fodder in this area is chicken. One particular chicken awards you with a Skill Point. It is in the area right before opening the gates to rescue your seal friends. Charge through it to unlock this Skill Point.
Icy Peak: Glide to the Pedestal
- One of the minigames in Icy Peak has you use the Supercharge to chase after an Egg Thief. Get rid of the Egg Thief first but don’t exit this area yet. Instead, use the whirlwind inside the mountain and try to aim for the pedestal that is sitting in the middle of the Horseshoe-looking curve. Once you land on it, the Skill Point will unlock.
Enchanted Towers: Skateboard course record II
- The skateboard course is an area you need to visit if you’re aiming for 100% completion of the level. Here are two egg challenges that require you to follow Hunter’s skateboarding tutorial and beat him on a skateboarding face-off. Once you’ve cleared both egg challenges, you can replay the course as many times as you want. To acquire this Skill Point, you need to beat the record which is 10,000 points before the time is up.
Spooky Swamp: Destroy all piranha signs
- Scattered throughout Spooky Swamp are piranha signs Spyro can destroy. Destroy them all to unlock this Skill Point.
Sgt. Byrd’s Base: Bomb the Gophers
- First of all you need to pay Moneybags 700 gems to save Sgt. Byrd. After doing so you can access his level and this is where achieving this Skill Point takes place. Scattered across the level are gophers, ground animals that are very similar to moles. To kill them you need to use bombs Sgt. Byrd can drop from his fins to kill enemies, destroy chests, and unearth new areas.
Frozen Altars: Beat the Yeti in two rounds
- This is probably the hardest Skill Point to achieve because it takes place during one of the thorniest minigames in the whole trilogy: the Boxing Challenge with the Yeti. To get this Skill Point you must beat the yeti within two rounds, thus avoiding going to the third and final round.
Lost Fleet: Beat the record at the skateboard course
- The skateboard course is an area you need to visit if you’re aiming for 100% completion of the level. Here are two egg challenges: one requires you to skate in a race against Rhynocs and the other to race against Hunter and collect crabs as you complete your laps. Once you’ve cleared both egg challenges, you can replay the course as many times as you want. To acquire this Skill Point, you need to make it around the the track three times in less than 1:45.00.
Fireworks Factory: Agent 9’s power-up
- This takes place in Agent 9’s mini game in Fireworks Factory. First, you need to pay Moneybags 1,300 gems to free Agent 9. Only then can you go back to Fireworks Factory and attempt Agent 9’s mini game, which is a sheer FPS. Start the mini game and clear out all enemies in the first room, then approach the door. It will open and new enemies will start shooting at you. Clear those, too. Afterward, move forward, keep clearing whatever it’s in your path, including the enemy dispenser. Retrace your steps and go back to the room where you killed your first enemies. Look up and you’ll see a red box. Shoot this box and you will get both a power-up that will are this challenge a bit easier and the Skill Point.
Charmed Ridge: The Impossible tower
- In one of the caves in Charmed Ridge is a Superflame power-up gate. Next to it is a climbable wall that will get you to a sort of balcony. From here you can see a Cat Wizard conjuring up some magic. Fly to and get rid of him, then fly to the platform that is right in from of you. From here charge and jump to gain enough altitude to reach the tower on your left. You will probably need to hover to reach it safely. Once you’ve landed, you’ll unlock the Skill Point.
Charmed Ridge: Shoot the temple windows
- To unlock this Skill Point you need Sgt. Byrd once again. You should’ve freed him already. During his mini game you need to get rid of flying cat witches swooping down on you by using your rockets. This takes place in an area that has 4 glass windows. Shatter them all with your rockets to unlock this Skill Point.
Bentley’s Outpost: Push box off the cliff
- To unlock this Skill Point you first need to pay Moneybags 1,000 gems to free Bentley the Yeti. Only after freeing him can you access his level. After using your club to get rid of the seals throwing snowballs at you, you’ll notice a box sitting next to the gateway to the next area for no particular reason. This is the box you need to push off the cliff. Do so and you’ll unlock the Skill Point.
Desert Ruins: Destroy all seaweed
- Similarly to Aquaria Towers from the second game, this time you have to do the same, but only in a specific section of the level. While visiting the underwater area where you take on Hunter’s challenge, use the Superflame power-up to flame the weed you see floating around the level. Destroy them all and you’ll unlock this Skill Point.
Haunted Tomb: Swim in the dark hole
- As you progress through the level you’ll notice that one of the water streams has a seemingly empty area at one of its ends. The area is dark and you would never go here otherwise. Swimming here will award you with this Skill Point though, so make sure you go here.
Dino Mines: Hit all the seahorses
- This is a very easy Skill Point to unlock as it is part of your 100% completion run of the level. The mini game here requires you to save a dragon egg after swimming through a mine with falling logs of wood, mines, and seahorses shooting at you. As you make your way to the end of the tunnel, make sure to hit all sea horses to unlock the Skill Point. You don’t have to hit them all in one run. In this particular challenge the seahorses don’t respawn.
Dino Mines: Hit the secret dino
- To attempt this Skill Point you first need to free Agent 9 which requires you to pay Moneybags 1,300 gems. This is Agent 9’s mini game in Dino Mines, a FPS challenge where you need to shoot down all dinosaurs trying to kill you. At the very end of the mini game you’ll be overborne with dinosaurs coming from all angles. One of them, just casually posing by, is a red dinosaur. Shoot him down to unlock this Skill Point. If somehow you missed it, you can always play Agent 9’s mini game again.
Agent 9’s Lab: Blow up all palm trees
- After freeing Agent 9, you’ll be able to play his level. Scattered throughout the level are big palm trees. Use the bomb dispensers to collect bombs that Agent 9 can then use to blast off the palm trees. Blast all palm trees and you’ll unlock this Skill Point.