Starting Classes – Archetypes
- Keep in mind this is just starting gear
- Rigs is selling the other armor sets + guns and the grumpy girl next to him sells mods
- Only thing that matters here are the 3 following special traits, which only comes with the starting class you choose (you can only choose one, choose carefully)
If you think you’ll play long range:
- Armor Bonus: Weakspot damage bonus.
- Special Trait: Shadow Walker – Reduces enemy aggro range.
- Meant for: 12 year olds that plays snipers/stealth in every games.
For great balance between long and short distance.
- Armor Bonus: Mod power regenerate faster on crits.
- Special Trait: Spirit – Increases Mod Power Generation.
- Meant for: Pretty much anyone.
For short distance fights.
- Armor Bonus: damage boost at short distance.
- Special Trait: Warrior – Increases Melee Damage.
- Meant for: Sadomasochism chads.
Conclusion / Long Term Build:
- Choose a class for its special trait.
- Ex cultist trait has more benefits long term, great for custom builds (faster mod power generation.)
- Hunter could make a great sniper/stealth build.
- Scrapper for a melee, short range damage build.