Personally, I tend to re-roll \ whenever I found one on Earth.
Based on my experience it takes at most 30 mins to find one on Earth. It is most commonly situated in a dungeon after you save the root mother from the church mission.
To obtain luminite, you would have to kill elite monsters/bosses. It can also be found inside chest/crates. For luminite, I have two spots that I use for farming. Firstly, the Wailing tree on Earth.
Find the wailing tree, shoot it and it would spawn monsters for you to defeat. There is a checkpoint just close-by so feel free to suicide when you run out of ammo or hearts.
Another location for farming would be the monolith puzzle on Rhom.
Instead of completing the puzzle, just simple walk around purposely screwing up. The puzzle would spawn monsters whenever you are incorrect. P.S you could obtain a sweet armor when you complete it
These locations are also efficient ways to obtain EXP and scraps. The following are items you might want to consider for maximum efficiency.
Items for farming:
- Sagestone – Increases earned Experience by 15%.
- Scavenger’s Bauble – Increases the amount of Scrap picked up in the world by 25%
Traits for farming
- Scavenger – Increases the amount of scrap picked up
- Elder Knowledge – Increases earned Experience when killing enemies.
- Last level of weapon/armour requires 1 simulacrum
- Weight affects stamina usage, the heavier you are the more stamina you use
- Traits caps at 20
- You could extinguish yourself by rolling. (Remember? Stop, Drop, Roll yes!)
If you are in a safe spot, spamming the space bar button is faster as it reduces roll animation.
- Liquid Escape can be used more than once.
- Starting class doesn’t matter, as the equipment and traits can be obtained later on in the game. But it is said that ex-cultist’s beginning trait is the hardest to obtain out of the three.
- Picking up the same weapon/fighting bosses that drop items might upgrade weapon (There is a cap limit)
- Regular Weapons and Armour can be leveled to + 20
- Boss weapons caps at + 10
- Pressing the middle mouse button zooms on weapons with scope
- Crouching behind low cover lets you pop out when you aim
- If you are having a hard time against bosses, try using rattle weed mod to draw aggro.
- It is possible to steal the riccochet rifle before the blink thief steals it, effectively making you the blink thief. This can be done by equipping the blink mod to blink asap to the rifle to steal it!
For the chicago typewriter, it is possible to still obtain the item without both liz alive. It can be done by just simply crouching , putting your back against the door and mashing the interact button. This way you would teleport inside!
If you are starting a new character/want to skip tutorial, just simply get yourself killed at the sight of the first root you see.
You can get exactly 5 simulacrum per roll, one in each world.
If you decide to not give the undying king the heart/kill the king before he opens up the portal to corsus, you could still access corsus through the labyrinth. In the labybrinth heading straight leads to rhom, left leads to corsus while right is yaesha.
If you re-roll your world, you will keep all traits, consumables and equipment in your inventory, including upgrades. Key items and map progression will be erased only.
Dungeon Icons on mini map changes to solid from flashing after you enter them not completing them (Credit to /u/welshdragon888)
Is there a good boy on earth?