- Hanging Dog Ranc location on map
Hanging Dog Ranch is a location in Red Dead Redemption 2. It lies in the north-west of Big Valley, situated near Little Creek River. It is a heavily guarded ranch that is owned by a man named Mr. Abel.
Hanging Dog Ranch
- On a crate in the upper floor of the barn is a Cigarette Card for Geraldine Emerson. Also upstairs on a barrel is Valerian Root tonic.
- On the platform for the windmill is a Cigarette Card for Augusta Tremlow. Lady Slipper Orchid can be found just southwest of here.
- Under the upstairs bunk bed in the house is the Cigarette Card for the Electrical Execution Apparatus. A lockbox containing money can also be found upstairs.
- Next to the couch inside the house is the Cigarette Card for Bart Love.
- Far to the northwest the Hermit Woman can be found. Within her shack is a treasure map, inside a drawer. A tonic can also be found on a shelf.
- Due west of the Ranch near the inlet is a crashed airship.
- To the northwest lies a dead bear with the Antler Knife sticking out of it.
- Far due east is a cave with the Big Valley Northern Cave Bone. South of this nearby is a Lady Slipper Orchid.
Hanging Dog Ranch Secret Guns and Weapons
Shotgun: Rare Shotgun
In-game description: A rare Double-Barreled Shotgun with faded brass tarnish and adorned with carvings. Previously owned and cherished by a lonely woodsman living in solitude amongst the trees and wildlife of Roanoke Ridge. This gun has an ammo capacity of two rounds, and can use Regular Buckshot, Incendiary Buckshot, Slug and Explosive Slug shotgun ammo.
Location: Rare Shotgun
Though it’s known as the Rare Shotgun, you can find this weapon in a couple locations. The first is north of Annesburg, located at a small cabin in Manito Glade. Take out the angry recluse and pick up his gun. The second can be dropped from cave hermit directly west of Hanging Dog Ranch, just north of the Little Creek River near Wallace Station.
Melee: Antler Knife
In-game description:A rare knife, with a handle manufactured from the antler of a stag, and part of the blade snapped off near the crossguard. This weapon was taken from the scene of a fight between a large bear and hunter, which occurred near Hanging Dog Ranch in Big Valley. Neither side won.
Location: Antler Knife
Found on a dead bear who was killed by the hunter he crushed. Located directly northwest of Hanging Dog Ranch near Little Creek River.