The second Pokemon GO Community Day event for November is underway, and Magmar is in the spotlight. Trainers can evolve this Fire-type Pokemon into Magmortar for a guaranteed Thunderbolt move. There are some tasks and pretty great rewards for the event today. The tasks are simple, as they usually are for Community Day events. Read on below for a complete list of No Match for Magmar Research tasks and rewards.
Trainers can pick up a few Sinnoh Stones for completing these events, as it is a requirement for evolving Magmar. Completing these tasks is an easy way to pick one up along with some Stardust, PokeBalls, and Candy.
Pokemon GO: No Match for Magmar Research Tasks and Rewards
Here’s a list of No Match for Magamar Research tasks and rewards:
- Power Up Pokemon 10 times: PokeBalls x10
- Catch 15 Magmar: Magmar Candy x20
- Make 5 Nice Throws: Magmar encounter
- Rewards: Stardust x2000, Pinap Berry x10, Magmar encounter
- Catch 15 Magmar: Magmar Candy x50
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: Stardust x500
- Use 15 Pinap Berries to help catch Pokemon: Sinnoh Stone
- Rewards: Stardust x2000, Incense, and Poffin
- Make 3 Great Curveball throws: Magmar Candy x50
- Evolve 1 Magmar: Golden Razz Berry x2
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: 1,500 XP
- Rewards: Stardust x2000, Incense, Rocket Radar
- Claim Reward: Stardust x5000, 1500 XP, Silver Pinap Berry x5
- Rewards: Stardust x2000, Rare Candy x3, Magmortar encounter
Today’s View Research
- Power-Up Pokemon five times: Great Ball x60
- Catch five Magmar: Sinnoh Stone
- Make three Nice Throws: Sinnoh Stone
- Rewards: Sinnoh Stone x2, 1,000 XP
That’s everything you need to know about the No Match for Magmar Research tasks and rewards for the November 21 Community Day event. After looking at all the rewards and how easily you can obtain them, it might be worth checking out.
GO Beyond is live next week, and you can have a look at all the new Platinum Medals and level 41 to 50 requirements and rewards in Pokemon GO.