Skyrim Guard Guide
- The Whiterun Guard, use it for a nice frontline fighter, and also use it to repair buildings.
- The Windhelm Guard, the main focus with him is to just fight the enemy.
- The Riften Guard, this guard shoots people with a bow.
- The Solitude Guard, the solitude guard has a toolbox so he can make fortifications.
- Finally, the Pale Guard, equipped with a medic bag, so he can help out his team.
How to Act Like a Guard?
Acting like a guard is simple, if you are on a server kill any rdmers and protect bards, and say guard quotes.
- Ex: “I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee…”
- “Let me guess… someone stole your sweetroll.”
- “Disrespect the law, and you disrespect me.”
- “No lollygaggin’.”
Now what can you do in a frontlines match.
You can protect bards and kill bard slayers or you can say more guard quotes
- “I’d be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a bellyful of mead…”
- “Wait… I know you.”
- “As if Skyrim didn’t have enough outsiders. Now we’ve got mercenaries from Hammerfell struttin’ about…”
- “You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They’ve got curved swords. Curved. Swords.”
- “I mostly deal with petty thievery and drunken brawls. Been too long since we’ve had a good bandit raid.”