Hitman 2, Miami The Finish Line Stories
Intravenous Mission Walkthrough
- Go left down the stairs and around the museum.
- Go past the news vans and down the steps.
- Take a left before the vending machine, then a left next to the man on the ground.
- Go through the door on the right wall and then continue through the next door.
- Subdue the event worker, get his disguise, and then dump his body in the box.
- Go out the door at the end of the hall. Take a right and go up the steps.
- Walk up to the medical area and you will see two medics having a discussion by an ambulance. Listen in on the conversation to begin the story.
- Sneak to your left and go behind the medical area. Hide behind the ambulance until the coast is clear (remember you’re trespassing).
- Go straight and around the right corner of the building and around the next corner to your right. On the stretcher, you will find a medical staff disguise. Change into that.
- Walk straight through the medical staff only door, then the door on your right. Take a left and grab the key from the left counter by the purple box.
- Go back through the door and unlock the medical cabinet on your right and grab the lethal syringe.
- Go back through the door to the lobby area and take a right through the green plastic to the area with the medical staff and racer.
- Wait for the racer to go to the bathroom and then shut the door and drown him in the toilet. Then, open the door and punch the medical staff guy. Hide both bodies in the cabinet
- Go back through the green plastic to the intercom. Wait for Knox to get out of the car and then call her on the com.
- Once you have called her on the com, you will have completed the Intravenous story.
- Wait for her to come through the door and sit down. Approach her and tell her you’re ready to see her.
- Walk her through the green plastic and have her sit down by the IV.
- Poison the IV and then attach it to her.
- As she walks away once the IV is done, the poison will kill her.
- You will then be able to walk out the door unnoticed.
Congratulations! Hitman 2 Intravenous mission is completed.
The Finish Line Assassination Help
There are 18 different ways to assassinate your enemies in The Finish Line mission in Hitman 2. Below are some helpful tips to accomplishing all of them!
1. The Man and the Sea:
Shoot the hook off of the fish trophy on the pier and hit Knox when he is walking by.
2. Better Burn Up Than Fade Away:
Completed in The Triumph Story
3. The Message:
Grab the USB drive from Knox’s office and use it to disable the satellite dish. When Knox comes to fix it, push him off the ledge.
4. Under the Sea:
Shoot the hanging shark in the aquarium of the museum when Robert Knox walks underneath it so that it falls on his head and kills him
5. Pink Menace:
Completed in the Pretty in Pink Story.
6. Hot Shot:
Get a nitrous bottle from one of the garage’s and pour it in the Chili Bottles in the bar. Disqualify Sierra from the race, dress as her competition, and challenge her to a chili shot competition.
7. The Florida Diet:
Serve Knox position when he comes to the Florida Man’s food stand. Make sure that you have the kind of poison that will kill him.
8. Don’t Drink and Drive:
Poison the trophy at Sierra Knox’s awards ceremony.
9. Explosive Liaisons:
Steal the bomb from the security office’s safe right by the welcome entrance and then plant it on Sierra’s car (follow the A Perfect Machine Story). Go back to the spawn point and use the payphone to set a meeting with Robert Knox and at the meeting give him the remote detonator.
10. External Combustion Engine:
Completed in Turbo Charged Story.
11. Ocular Administration:
Put some poison in Knox’s eyedrops, and when he uses them he will die.
12. Wheel of Misfortune:
Completed in the A Perfect Machine Story.
13. Victim Overdose:
Make the medic give Sierra too many vitamins when she comes in for her booster.
14. Doctor 47:
Completed in Intravenous Story.
15. Days of Thunder:
Equip a remote explosive before starting the mission. Follow the A Perfect Machine story and instead of loosening the tire, plant an explosive.
16. The Tree Falls on the Apple:
When Robert Knox comes next to the satellite dish, push him off the edge when he says Sierra’s name. This can be completed along with “The Message.”
17. Moving Target:
Bring a sniper rifle into the mission. Set up on one of the overpasses and shoot Sierra.
18. Paranoid Android:
Completed in The New Army Story.