Hitman 2, Miami The Finish Line Stories
A Perfect Machine Mission Walkthrough
- Go through the welcome entrance straight in front of you and get frisked to enter.
- Keep walking straight and go up the green stairs that are a bit of a way ahead of you. At the top of the stairs, turn left and you’ll see a crowd.
- Walk down towards the track, then take a right. Keep walking until you see a man in a mechanic outfit. If he isn’t there, then check by the concession stand.
- Follow him to the port-a-poddy and listen to his phone call. This will start the story.
- Once he goes in between the two rows, subdue him, take his disguise, and grab his keycard. Then drag his body and toss it into the dumpster behind you.
- Turn around and go back the way that you came. Once you see a VIP access area turn left and enter it. Keep going straight and go into the Miami International Street Circuit Entrance.
- Once you go through the door, approach the red door directly on your left. Scan your keycard and enter the garage.
- After entering, walk up to the woman mechanic in the middle and speak to her.
- After you talk with her, go to your station by the garage door. You should see a tire there.
- The tire will show that you need a pneumatic wrench to loosen it.
- From the tire, go to the garage to your left, and then go out the red door in the back.
- Once you’re through the door, go right and then right again and you will see 2 mechanics working on a car by a red table. The wrench is on the table.
- Grab the wrench and go back to the tire. Loosen it with the wrench.
- Sierra Knox will come in for a stop and get her tire changed. Once she drives off, her car will crash and she will die. This will complete the A Perfect Mission story.
- You will be able to walk out of the door unnoticed.
Congratulations! Hitman 2 A Perfect Machine mission is completed.
The Finish Line Assassination Help
There are 18 different ways to assassinate your enemies in The Finish Line mission in Hitman 2. Below are some helpful tips to accomplishing all of them!
1. The Man and the Sea:
Shoot the hook off of the fish trophy on the pier and hit Knox when he is walking by.
2. Better Burn Up Than Fade Away:
Completed in The Triumph Story
3. The Message:
Grab the USB drive from Knox’s office and use it to disable the satellite dish. When Knox comes to fix it, push him off the ledge.
4. Under the Sea:
Shoot the hanging shark in the aquarium of the museum when Robert Knox walks underneath it so that it falls on his head and kills him
5. Pink Menace:
Completed in the Pretty in Pink Story.
6. Hot Shot:
Get a nitrous bottle from one of the garage’s and pour it in the Chili Bottles in the bar. Disqualify Sierra from the race, dress as her competition, and challenge her to a chili shot competition.
7. The Florida Diet:
Serve Knox position when he comes to the Florida Man’s food stand. Make sure that you have the kind of poison that will kill him.
8. Don’t Drink and Drive:
Poison the trophy at Sierra Knox’s awards ceremony.
9. Explosive Liaisons:
Steal the bomb from the security office’s safe right by the welcome entrance and then plant it on Sierra’s car (follow the A Perfect Machine Story). Go back to the spawn point and use the payphone to set a meeting with Robert Knox and at the meeting give him the remote detonator.
10. External Combustion Engine:
Completed in Turbo Charged Story.
11. Ocular Administration:
Put some poison in Knox’s eyedrops, and when he uses them he will die.
12. Wheel of Misfortune:
Completed in the A Perfect Machine Story.
13. Victim Overdose:
Make the medic give Sierra too many vitamins when she comes in for her booster.
14. Doctor 47:
Completed in Intravenous Story.
15. Days of Thunder:
Equip a remote explosive before starting the mission. Follow the A Perfect Machine story and instead of loosening the tire, plant an explosive.
16. The Tree Falls on the Apple:
When Robert Knox comes next to the satellite dish, push him off the edge when he says Sierra’s name. This can be completed along with “The Message.”
17. Moving Target:
Bring a sniper rifle into the mission. Set up on one of the overpasses and shoot Sierra.
18. Paranoid Android:
Completed in The New Army Story.