Crashes & Soundbug
For Performance Problems
The first Step:
- Set your FPS/HZ to 60 In-Game!
- Then try it again.
Do you have a Crash in DX12?
- Turn off your Steam Overlay (Steam -> Settings -> In-Game -> Turn it off)
- Simple Fix and works for 99%.
Possible D3D Error Fix
- Make sure your Grapic Card Driver is up 2 date (very important!)
- Download a Overclock Software for your Graphic Card and put the Clock – 50 Hz.
(e.g. ZOTAC Firestorm for ZOTAC Cards..)
In F1 2018 I had this Problem and this was the 100% Fix for me.
- Go into Audio options -> Advanced Audio Settings
- Increase “Audio Update Rate” from “Low” to either “Medium” or “High”
You must change it to your Monitor Refresh Rate.
- 60Hz -> LOW
- 75-100Hz -> MEDIUM
- 100Hz+ -> HIGH
But If High dont fix the Problem -> TRY Medium or LOW.
It is a little bit buggy for me but High fixed the Problem to 100% for me.