In this guide show to u where these 3 games fit in the anime, to have a better knowledge.
Start With The Order of Release
- Rinne Utopia
- Ars Install
- Rio Reincarnation
Date A Live: Rinne Utopia was released on June 27, 2013.
The events in this game take place during Summer, after the events of Itsuka Sister of the main story (Season 1,when Kotori is revealed to be a Spirit.
The story revolves around Shido who meets an original character named Rinne Sonogami
So here we dont Have Miku Izayoi, nor The Yamai Sisters. It happens in Season 1 of the anime.
Date A Live: Ars Install or Arusu Install was released on June 26, 2014.
The events in this game take place during Autumn, after the events of Miku Truth (last episodes of Season 2. Where Shido saves Tohka inverse form of the main story. The game this time introduces two original characters named Maria Arusu and Marina Arusu.
So here we have both Yamai Sister and Izayoi Miku!
Date A Live Twin Edition: Rio Reincarnation was was released on July 30, 2015.
It is a sequel and the conclusion story for the previous two games with a new character named Rio Sonogami! But, unfortunately we dont have Natsumi, nor Sprit Origami
Extra Stuff: Date A Live: Ren Dystopia – 2020
A fourth video game produced again by Compile Heart, titled Date A Live: Ren Dystopia is scheduled to be released on 2020, in Japan.
This game features a new original story, together with a new original game character named Ren. The seventh Spirit, Natsumi, is also confirmed to appear in the game.
- A night spent with everyone, uneventful and as always.
Shido has a strange dream. In the darkness, he hears someone’s voice.
- When he wakes up in the morning, he sees a strange box engraved with a design of a snake placed at his bedside.
- Wondering if whether this is somebody’s mischief, Shido checks with everyone.
Then when he opens the box
- For computer tab is auto mode adjust in settings and for log press the letter o enjoy the game everyone.
- If you’re using a xbox 360 controller, just press SELECT, it is in the left of the start button, I guess its the same of another controller, try it.