Atlas Wiki Guides
- Atlas – Harvesting Guide
- Atlas – Crafting Guide
- Atlas – Ship Building Guide
- Atlas – Taming Guide
- Atlas – Cooking Guide
- Atlas – Health and Vitamins
- Atlas – Skills System
- Atlas – Character Stats
- Atlas – Crew Guide
- Atlas – Raft Guide
- Atlas – Pirate Ships and Loot Boxes
- Atlas – Relative Bearing
- Atlas – Pirate Battle Tactics
- Atlas – How to Find Drinkable Water
- Atlas – How to Claim Land
- Atlas – How to Build Brigantine Ship
- Atlas – Ghost Ships [Ship of The Damned]
- Atlas – How to Make a House
- Atlas – Where to Find Fiber ?
- Atlas – How to Get Flint
- Atlas – How to Get Wood
- Atlas – Fishing Guide
- Atlas – How to Tame Creatures?
- Atlas – How to Level Up Ships and Rafts
- Atlas – Armor Crafting Recipes
- Atlas – Tool Recipes
- Atlas – Disable Auto Target Lock
Character Stats Build
There is a total of 8 Character stats: Health, Stamina, Food, Water, Oxygen, Fortitude, Weight and Intelligence.
- Health – is in my opinion the most important Character Stat and you should lots of points into it, especially if you intend to do PvP Ship raids.
- Stamina – Is situational, meaning it depends on what kind of content you’re aiming to do.
- Food – I would advise against placing a lot of stat points into it because if you’re a serious player you MUST have consumption-ready food in your inventory at all times.
- Water – Is a good thing to stat into because you might sometimes find yourself dehydrated.
- Oxygen – Only good if you plan on diving a lot.
- Fortitude – Grants you more defense.
- Intelligence – Self explanatory.
- Weight – Lets you carry more items in your inventory (Load stat).
The best character stat build is obviously to put a good amount of points into all of the stats that you think are necessary depending on your playstyle (PvP or PvE) and then max out your Health.